Museums and Battlefields
: Aerospace Museums
Last updated December, 2012
Museum of Flight
- Based in Seattle, Washington.
National Air & Space Museum
- Washington, DC.
National Museum of Naval Aviation
- Pensacola, Florida
Pima Air Museum
- In Tucson, Arizona next to Davis-Monthan Airforce base.
Planes of Fame
- One of the nation's leading aviation museums. Most of the collection is in flyable condition.
San Diego Aerospace Museum
US Air Force Museum
- Wright-Patterson AFB Dayton, Ohio.
Warhawk Air Museum, The
- Rare and unusual World War II aviation and wartime artifacts.
Aviation Museums of the World
- An extensive text listing of world-wide air museums.
Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum
Imperial War Museum Duxford
- Home to most of the Imperial War Museum's aircraft exhibits and one of Europe's top aerospace musuems.
National Aviation Museum, The
- Collection of Canadian military aircraft, ranging from fragile wood-and-fabric airplanes of the Pioneer period to fighters and bombers of the Second World War.
R.C.A.F. Memorial Museum
Copyright © 1996-2003 by The War Times Journal at
. All rights reserved.