: Museums and Battlefields
Last updated October, 2019
American Civil War Museum
Australian War Memorial
- Canberra, Australia. A beautiful site for this combination museum/memorial.
Canadian War Museum
- From 12000 BC to today.
German Historical Museum
- Berlin, Germany.
Hartenstein Airborne Museum
Imperial War Museum
- London, England. Includes information on the main museum in London as well as the various satellite sites maintained at Duxford and elsewhere.
Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum
National Vietnam War Museum
Royal Army and Military History Museum
- Brussels, Belgium.
Texas Military Forces Museum
- A living testimonial to the legacy of the Texas military, with exhibits ranging from the Texas Revolution to Desert Storm.
War Museum of the Boer Republics
Battle of Franklin Trust
- A registered national historic landmark which was prominent during the Battle of Franklin.
Castles of Britain
- Including galleries, preservation reports and links.
Stratford Hall Plantation
- By the Robert E. Lee Memorial Association
American Battlefield Trust
Australian Battlefields of World War One France
- Photos from current battlefield visits.
Behind the Stone Wall
- 360° panoramic views of American Civil War battlefields.
Central Virginia Battlefields Trust
Little Bighorn Battlefield : Achaeology & History
Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument
- Official Park Service website.
Unfortunate Region, An
- A present day archaeological tour of World War One battlefields.
American Battle Monuments Commision
- Covering cemeteries in France, Belgium and around the world.
Arlington National Cemetery
- Unofficial site for one of the United States' most hallowed pieces of ground.
Commonwealth Graves Commission, The
- Cemeteries, memorials and records of members of the Commonwealth forces who died in the two World Wars.
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- The official web site of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
Copyright © 1996-2003 by The War Times Journal at
. All rights reserved.